Saturday, December 10, 2011

Preparing to get started.

I'm currently preparing to move my old blog from wordpress to blogger, because I'm annoyed with the unnecessary restrictions imposed by WP.com on its users. In the meantime, while I try to figure out how to create a page that doesn't look like it's been created by a three year old child, all content will remain available at the old location: humanizzm.wordpress.com.

As the url implies, it's a blog about Humanism. I write about all the stuff that makes my heathen life worth living; My blog is also a platform for me to share my ideas, to engage in discussions, and to rub my mind against others. I also comment on various events from a Humanist perspective.
I value constructive criticism as much as I despise mindless prosletyzing. I hope to change other people's minds and for them to change mine.

For those who wonder just what Humanism is, a page explaining just that is under construction can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently I can use Firefox to comment, but not Chrome. Frustrating. While I'm here, quick question: are you planning to transfer the comment threads from your old site as you migrate posts over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally not, but I am thinking about making two exceptions, on posts where there was a real discussion that actually revealed new information. One is the one on "Humanism PR Advice", which you were a part of, the other is a short thread in which the developer of a product I commented on took the time to explain his views.
    That being said, I'm not yet at all sure how to go about it. Simply posting the comments again under different names feels wrong somehow.

    ReplyDelete